Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Silly Site o' the Day

The cold seems to have migrated both upwards and downwards. The porcelain throne is still my best friend and, while it doesn't hurt as much to swallow as it did yesterday, my head is all stuffed up. So I'm sucking down the liquids, both hot (tea, Theraflu) and cold (water) and trying to keep it together by not leaving the apartment. Robin, on the other hand, is being interviewed as we speak for Alex Simmons' series on comic creators - of course, I'll post the link both here and on Facebook when it's up. I think Rob makes a good interview subject, but he had me at the accent. That's my theory, anyway; perhaps you have a film school thesis of your own (via Wonder Tonic).

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Get better Elayne!