Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

This morning I decided to actually get some exercise for a change, and shoveled the snow off our car cover, as well as around the sides and back of the car, in anticipation of doing some New Year's Eve shopping. I feel terrific, and wish I could do this sort of thing more often - I worked slowly and meticulously, didn't do a lot of bending, and I used my downstairs neighbor's smaller shovel to clean off the top of the car, walking most every shovelful over to the side of the property where the big mounds of snow still sit and making them bigger. I like to think I went about things logically, and it would seem that I now ache in the right places (mostly shoulders, arms and legs) and not in the wrong ones (back). Still, I could use some good abdominal exercises that don't involve bending or kneeling, and I can't think of what to do.

Oh well, never mind eh. It's New Year's Eve, and Gerard found a great Happy New Year animation generator. Here's my result:



Have a very happy, healthy and safe New Year's Eve celebration, y'all!

0 comments: