Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

What a lovely day yesterday, spent with my Firesign'y friends Tom & Lili from CT and Cat all the way from Vancouver, eating at a nice Manhattan bistro then recording some stuff for Cat's latest project and watching the Yankees win the first of two against the Red Sox. It took more out of me than I'd planned for, though, and I drifted for much of the evening, not able to keep my eyes open for the subsequent Yanks loss in Game 2. Today I woke up with a very sore left wrist, but at least my leg is getting better. No plans for today except the last game of the regular baseball season and Chelsea v Arsenal in the morning and maybe some reading. But no celeb bios, now that Celebrity Autobiography (via Mark Evanier, who also gave Firesign a nice plug the other day) has that covered, in spades.

0 comments: