Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Belated Friday Cat Blogging*

A few from last night and a couple from this morning. Now uploading all photo sets to Flickr, so click here to see them all full size.



Only one of Amy this time. She's so self-evidently cute that I decided to concentrate on Datsa this week:



Stalking the living room last night, looking for a handout.


Perched on my recliner's foot stool, still hoping for that handout. As you can imagine, the promise of food is Datsa's great motivator.



He'll even tolerate being scooped up in my arms and having a close-up photo taken.



And this morning I gave him a few Goodlife Recipe Catnip Delights, which he adores, and he walked all around and on my computer desk hoping for more. I finally laid the treats on Robin's chair, and the following ensued:



As I mentioned in my comment attached to this video, he didn't get any more treats after that, but I thought it made for a cutely amusing little movielet. Now to take the camera outside and try to get some fall foliage photos.

*(Friday Cat Blogging is ™ Kevin Drum)

0 comments: