Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

Still not at used-to-be-Comic Con. The only thing I really miss is seeing my friends. But Robin and I have an actual social engagement this evening with some fellow not-at-no-longer-Comic Con geeks, in honor of whom I herewith present, via Laura (who's also not at comics-what's-comics? Con, but at Winkie Con which I'd really like to attend someday), the Geek Alphabet. To tell you the truth, I'd like to be anywhere but in steamy Manhattan this evening, but we're hoping to be in air-conditioned buses most of the way, so there's that at least.

1 comments:

Tegan said...

You ought to come out to Winkies. It's a fun event, and we're always having more and more fun. I'm sure you and Robin would be welcomed with open arms.