Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

I got through a bunch of stuff today, after I'd moved a few things around and set up the ironing board in the bedroom so I could watch the World Cup and Yankees/Mets game and US Open whilst ironing. I've found that sports serve as excellent background to that particular chore, and I got more done than I would ordinarily have had energy for. I also finished and passed my 3-year AAA online driving course to keep my insurance rates lower; boy, that's a strict one, they auto-dial you if you take longer on a page than they think you should. By, like, a minute. Still, educational and far easier (and cheaper) than schlepping into the city to take it. Since those two things took up much of my day, I didn't have time for too much reading other than finally catching up on our Entertainment Weekly issues. But had I the time I'm sure I would have gotten through more of Who Blog in Darkness (via Digby).

0 comments: