Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

I don't know why I agonize so over some decisions that other people make right away. It would be obvious to just about anyone that venturing outside in this weather, when my presence at my job is nowhere near mandatory today, would be a foolish and possibly even dangerous thing to do. Yet it took me a full half hour to decide that last night. Damned work ethic! So the snow's still falling and I'm here with Robin and the cats enjoying not having to leave the apartment. Slept much of the morning, spending most of the day reading comics (hooray, I've finished all the DCU comps and am now down to only two boxes, all the Vertigo and Wildstorm titles that intrigue me from the past, um, year and a half or so), keeping fairly up to date on my blog reading, watching the Olympics of course, and thinking of any entries I might submit for the annual ClearMark and WonderMark awards (via the king of Wondermark himself, David Malki)...

0 comments: