Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

Blogaround coming shortly, this time for sure! I had one of those dreams where Robin and I were staying somewhere that inevitably turned out to be some weird version of my childhood home in NJ, and a bus was coming to get us and bring us home, but we weren't packed or dressed and it became a frantic race to convince the bus to wait for us while clothing and papers and food appeared out of nowhere needing to be stuffed in suitcases... and I woke up at 5 AM needing to Do Stuff. I hate when that happens. I also hate when Bloglines once again abandons LiveJournal feeds, with which I catch up using Google Reader, and where (via Arthur's blog) I just found these 30 unintentionally hilarious (actually, I think rather sad) conservative political placards. Mind you, this is the mentality that applauds Tea Party convention speeches decrying non-white voters' lack of spelling talents.

0 comments: