Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silly Site o' the Day

A wonderfully productive day yesterday. Know why? Because I had a date with my husband. We walked our little tootsies off around the East and West Village a little, did a wee bit of shopping with the wee bit of cash I have (I'm happy to note that East Village Cheese still has their $2.79/lb specials, although the queues are as disorganized as ever), ducked around all those Manhattanites who can't seem to survive without simultaneously walking and texting, and arrived home exhausted but quite happy without having spent the day online. If you're a fan of real life too, then you might enjoy a site urging you to stay unconnected, via Mark Evanier, who found it on the internet. And now that I've ironed maybe four shirts, and done some minimal blog stuff, I'm going to reconnect with our bed.

0 comments: