Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Belated Friday Cat Blogging (™ Kevin Drum)

Very belated, actually, since I skipped last week. Between overworking, the weather, and life changes I haven't been keeping up with things as I'd hoped. I finally took the first step this morning, bleary as I still am, to consolidate some of the many DC comp boxes I've yet to read (at least they keep Robin on their comp list, but I'd trade that in a heartbeat for giving him some work!). Naturally, this left us with a temporarily empty box, and Amy took advantage.



Cuddling with Rob, who initially "packaged" her.



Put back down on my dresser.



Marking her territory with her scent glands. "Yes, I have decided I like this box!" Mind you, she's purring the entire time. Loudly.



And of course, kitty-in-the-box playing with a string, which is kind of cuteness cubed.

Oh, I also wanted to make sure everyone's heard about the cat-cam experiment.

0 comments: