Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

Okay, look. I just don't watch a lot of TV. We still have half a dozen Ugly Betty episodes from last season sitting on the DVR. I'm getting better at some things, we try to clear the DVR of Daily Show and Colbert episodes every weekend and such, but there's just too much stuff out there, including comics and internet, to occupy my time. So the only new show to which I've become somewhat addicted this season is Community, starring Joel McHale (yes, The Soup is another addiction, despite the fact that I've never watched 99% of the shows on which McHale rags) and an actually-funny Chevy Chase. But as a rule, I don't get into hour-long soap-opery dramas. Especially period ones. So I've never worked up any interest in watching Mad Men. Of course, this doesn't mean Robin and I can't create our own Mad Man avatar (via Gerard):



Imagine my avatar as a 7-year-old kid and that's pretty much me in the '60s.

0 comments: