Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

I spent a lot of the day in bed yesterday, elevating my legs and plowing through lots of indie (non-Marvel/DC) comics, which "category" I may just finish today. Then of course there's a desired blogaround if I ever catch up on reading all my blog subscriptions. I only have a half dozen tops to iron, my earring holder's on the computer desk waiting for me to file about a dozen pairs that I've worn in the past month or so (never mind, I did that between typing sentences), and those linen closet shelves aren't going to reorganize themselves. Robin keeps trying to get me to stop "doing stuff" and just relax, but I'm honestly not sure that's possible. Besides, "doing stuff" does relax me, in a way, particularly reading. In any case, it beats the risk of aggravating my ankle; lord knows I do enough walking during the week!

Meanwhile, Sarah Haskins is being productive by talking about hair:



Is it really that good an idea to advertise long hair in the summer anyway?

0 comments: