Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, April 24, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

What a great time we had on Firesign chat last night! I reminded the assembled that it was Willie the Shakes' 445th birth anniversary, and Jimmy Lee was kind enough to interrupt his regularly-scheduled programming (An Evening with Nick Danger) to play "Anythynge You Want To" just for me! Unfortunately I had to, as Robin says, Do Stuff during much of it (filing medical records, prepping my comics list for a visit to Midtown after work today, general house-straightening), but I caught the last 10 minutes or so. Then I looked at my saved Silly Sites this morning and realized I'd neglected to add Shakespeare's MySpace page that I'd seen via Susie, but hey, that's what The Day After Shakespeare's 445th is all about, I guess. "And summer's lease hath all too short a date," methinks, so I plan on enjoying the next few days of summer temps as much as I can!

0 comments: