Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, as the vernal equinox was something like 11:30 PM local (British) time yesterday, as far as I'm concerned today's the first full day of spring. And England is so ready for it! Another gorgeous day on tap, weather in the upper 50's to low '60s (my favorite temperature range) with nary a cloud in sight! Took lots of photos yesterday but we brought the wrong cable so I couldn't upload them. Maybe we'll buy a cable in today's shopping destination, the lovely city of Brighton. We'll be taking the double-decker bus down there; we rode it back from central Lewes yesterday, in the upper level of course, and I giggled like a little schoolgirl much of the way. And we came back to find that Dad Riggs had scored some Lewes pounds for me, now practically a collector's item!

Say, did you ever wonder what spring would be like on Mars, say, in 2020?

Mars 2020 : Springtime - Funny NASA Probe Prediction


Yeah, I thought you did.

0 comments: