Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silly Site o' the Day

Still not rested enough, but I'm getting Stuff done, albeit a little more slowly than I'd like. Had a doctor appointment this morning, and this afternoon I reluctantly parted with most of my t-shirts from the '80s and early '90s. Lots of them are comic-related, a few are even autographed, so if any comics fans out there want slightly- to well-used extra-large bits of industry history before I dump 'em into the charity bin, do let me know. The shifting of the t's has made room for my non-work-appropriate tunics (even though Fridays are casual we need to dress nice from the waist up), which now leave the closet permanently, making tons of room for my blouses once I iron them. Definitely don't have the energy for that yet! But I fed thr cats twice, did the washing up, have cooked brunch and readied dinner, and actually spent time with my husband, so overall it's been a great day. Lastly, my AeroGarden has been replanted, with Robin's help, so I'm definitely in food mode. Here, have a sushi-cam!



Makes me want to visit my favorite conveyor-belt sushi place again. Via David McCandless and lots of other.

0 comments: