Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Central Park Foliage

Scroll down to my previous post to see the first round of this newest batch of photos. Here's a selection from the shots I took during my lunch hour in Central Park on Friday. I love the fairy-tale, dreamy nature of the first couple photos. The fourth one looks like leaves, but it's actually a blackbird, so you'll have to click to embiggen it and all that. (In fact, I would highly suggest clicking on all of them to get a better view.) Here you go!

























Okay, I kinda cheated on this last photo, but this restaurant at the corner of 7th Avenue and 56th Street was just too ornate and cool-looking to pass up. I plan on traversing the park at least a couple more times in the coming week to see what else I can snap. I work so close, it's a shame not to take advantage of one of Manhattan's most beautiful sights!

0 comments: