Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 01, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! Aaaaand we're back! Wow, that was fast considering we're talking Blogger time here. As you may know if you checked my sidebar or my LiveJournal today, last night I received a notice from Blogger that Pen-Elayne has been identified as a possible spam blog, and their overzealous bots automatically locked the blog until they could review it. Apparently their bots went a little skewed, and lots of other blogs were caught in this false-positive mess as well. I must say, going back to LiveJournal for the day was an interesting experience, the edit window's improved considerably these past couple of years even though I had to hand-code the links for some reason, as the pop-up edit window didn't embed them correctly. Anyway, now that things appear to be fixed I'm reposting this from LiveJournal: via Ed Levine at Serious Eats, it's the Wake 'n Bacon alarm clock! Yum!

0 comments: