Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

My latest column went up on ComicMix yesterday, and I'm ahead of the game already by knowing what I'm probably going to write about for next week's column. I say "probably" because if stuff comes up, particularly in the comics world, that catches my particular notice, I want to be free to write about it (although, it being the dog days and all, I don't expect anything much to happen). Especially since I seem to be the only ComicMix columnist held to the "why don't you write about comics?" standard, kinda like Diablo Cody is the only EW columnist from whom readers seem to demand some sort of theme. Is it a female thing? Speaking of female things, have you seen the Women for John McCain parody site (via Ann at Feministing)? I'm sure there are many women for him, but I'm kinda glad I don't personally know any of them.

0 comments: