Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Just home from working a bit late and getting my comics and dealing with the NYC subway and local bus system, and naturally I pulled a major gluteal muscle whilst getting a seat on the Bx7 bus, so -- as silly as it may sound -- sitting is a bit painful at the moment, and I'll keep this short. My latest ComicMix column is up, about how Robin is prepping for his new assignment; do click on the first link to see a swellerific interview with the series writer in which he sings Robin's praises. I was positively beaming! Will Robin ever hit any decent numbers on Wired's Celebrity Meter (via Augie)? Doubtful, since at present my number is only 14 and I'm a tad more active online than he is, even with my reduced activities. Then again, it only measures MySpace, Twitter and personal website URLs...

0 comments: