Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Hooray, I can see again! My lenses with the corrected prescription were fitted into the frames this morning, and it was such a relief to be able to read road signs again! We celebrated by going to Ikea and buying new home-office chairs, which ought to help my back immensely while I'm sitting at my desk in our computer room. Of course, it's not going to help me catch up on blog reading, but I'm hoping to do that tomorrow, after which I can finally do a closing-bookmarks blogaround and perhaps even put up some photos from the All-Star Parade last Tuesday in Manhattan. But let's at least do a Silly Site for now; how about another Goldbergian contraption that makes a cocktail called a Falling Water (via Lis Riba who got it from BoingBoing)?



It actually sounds like an interesting drink...

0 comments: