Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Things on which I spaced out and forgot to mention yesterday: Paul McCartney's 66th birthday (Johnny has it covered, and doesn't that BBQ look tasty? Why can't I find veggie-based stuff that looks that good?), Pat Prentice' birthday, Alan Davis' birthday (and Alan and Heather's anniversary), and my latest ComicMix column, about guess what. No, not birthdays. I will be at MoCCA tonight taping a segment for Current TV with Val D'Orazio and other Lulu folks, which is not only a great way to celebrate the new job as it gives me and Robin an excuse to hit the city for dinner on this gorgeous late spring day, but with any luck will give me fodder for my next ComicMix column. I have no idea what I'll be wearing; I wish I had one of these cool and clever t-shirts publicized by Cory at BoingBoing. I'll have to see if I have some sparkly and telegenic top somewhere...

0 comments: