Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 13, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! I got my orientation package from my new employer today, so I think I'm always going to consider Friday the 13th to be very lucky indeed. I so totally felt like shopping, now that I know I'll have income. I blew $20 on a new pair of shoes and $2 on some nori maki arare (seaweed rice crackers), big spender that I am! Okay, I also bought conveyor belt sushi, plus there was the Tappan Zee Bridge toll. It's nice knowing I'll have a steady income again! And speaking of shopping, I've never watched Sex and the City but, via Matt Tobey at the Comedy Central blog, TV Land has done this screamingly funny parody starring four women (and one guy) famous for appearing in '70s sitcoms.



I think this also answers Mark Evanier's frequent question...

0 comments: