Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, April 21, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

What a lovely day to be in the city again! My morning interview got me back home by about 1:30 to try to regain some strength before writing my ComicMix column, which will be all about what happened to me at the con this past weekend, and not the usual con report. The usual con pictorial/report will go up on Pen-Elayne shortly after my column is done, so I can link to it and people can read both if they so desire, sort of a companion-piece thing. I don't really do news and interviews and such, as y'all know, but I'll talk about friends both seen and missed and panels and whatever else I can organize in my head. Meantime, on the opposite end of me, my feet have been cramping and seizing up intermittently every few minutes, which hasn't been a great deal of fun. I don't think I'll be hitting the roller derby arena any time soon, even though (via Gerard) my roller derby name is Blanche Antagonism, and I've always depended on the blockage of strangers.

0 comments: