Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

It's Administrative Professionals Day, the first one in ten years when I haven't been employed as an admin professional. It's hard not to get depressed in this job market, but I'm trying to maintain my optimism, primarily because I know how good I am and how much I'll be able to help anyone who hires me. Hey, it only takes one! Meanwhile I'm exercising and getting ready to see my dentist and a new primary care doctor (my current one is in New Rochelle, where I have no intention of returning) who might be able to recommend a local ob/gyn as well. Gotta make sure I keep in good health while I still have insurance! My goal for today is to get through all my blog-reading and post a blogaround. My ComicMix column is up, and the accompanying pictorial was linked to by Heidi, so I do feel the need to keep up my new content! And apparently my exclamation points. Via Augie, this bills itself as the World's Hardest Game. What do I know, I barely get through level 1 of these things...

0 comments: