Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, March 21, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm afraid I never shook off today's malaise. This is the first time in awhile I don't have any interviews lined up for the following week. And Rob's back is still twitchy so we never got out to exchange modems to, we hope, take care of the frequent internet and land line outages. With any luck this depression will be gone with the wind, which has finally died down outside. I really need to get out and clear my head. Maybe I'll go for a drive tomorrow after I've done my online job search. Maybe I'll just sit at home and chuckle at the very clever Beyond Petrol site that the Yes-Men have created. I tend to agree with David McCandless that this is clear lawsuit fodder, but it's brilliant lawsuit fodder anyway.

0 comments: