Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Not out of the woods yet, I fear. Lots of coughing and body aches. Somehow from here in NY I've managed to infect Mom all the way out in Vegas, who has no fever but terrible laryngitis. Get well soon, Mom! I think you should stay away from this blog, it could be contagious. I got through a little of my job search email and applied to about a half dozen places today, so it wasn't a total waste, but I still feel like "there's a week I'll never have back." Didn't pay the bills, didn't send off my passport renewal (heck, haven't even done the photos), didn't even go out to check the mail. Ick. Bloglines isn't working at the moment, so I'll direct you to The Maze, advising you to turn the sound off before starting to play as you get a frightful scream when you lose.

0 comments: