Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

No sooner had I gotten back from food shopping at Stew Leonard's than Robin found out our milk had gone bad. Wish I'd known whilst I was at Stew's, their milk is practically made on-premises. Oh well, off to the local supermarket. There and back, and for the last five hours at least I've been full shod, with zero pain. The month-long toe nightmare is over! All the holiday stuff's been put away too, and we should have our living room back as soon as I've sorted through some comics to put in long boxes. It's amazing how conducive being pain-free is to forward movement. I can finally plan on going into the city during this next week to visit agencies and such, as well as hitting the mall to look for another interview suit. Pain has a way of wiping one out as well, so I'm glad my energy is returning.



Okay, maybe I'm not that energetic, but I think I'll have enough wherewithall to at least do a blogaround later. Street party sign generator (URL is on photo) via Gerard, of course.

0 comments: