Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, January 21, 2008

Silly Site o' the Day

Hooray! My toe finally got a clean bill of health, so I can now switch my routine from twice-daily foot soakings, with all their attendant topicals, to getting on the stationary bike once more and building up my stamina for proper pavement-pounding. Online job-searching was lousy today for whatever reason (I searched back about a week or so), but I haven't begun exploring most of the sites the NYS Labor Department gave me so there's always hope. Tomorrow is, after all, another day! A day wherein I have another interview, so I get to ride the bus and train pretty much all the way from the top of the Bronx to nearly the bottom of Manhattan again. Up to Oz book 20, which I figure I'll finish by the time I get home again to work on my ComicMix column. Maybe I'll pick up some donuts for Robin on my way back, but I don't think I'll be creating my own (via Gerard)...

0 comments: