Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 21, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I spent this morning applying for jobs online; feels good to begin that process again. The afternoon kind of got away from me, but I streamlined the library a bit in preparation to get back on the bike, as well as finishing Oz book #5. I've taken an Oz break to read a comic book adaptation of Baum's other major work, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (as Santa shows up in Oz book 5 and Oz is also mentioned in Life and Adventures). I'm going to try to get the prose version tomorrow when we meet my brother and cousin at the Palisades Center for my very belated 50th birthday celebration. I figure if we leave for the mall about an hour before we need to be there, we'll find a parking spot. Looks like I'm all out of seasonal silly sites, so it's back to the generators. Have a tifo generator, care of Gerard.

0 comments: