Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy Boxing Day! If I can wake up enough, and after Robin has his morning nap to make up for the time he lost having been woken up by the cats way too early today, we will be venturing out to the local supermarket to pick up milk and snackies prior to our bubble and squeak, since we hadn't been able to procure last-minute stuff before the holiday owing to my toe hurting. I think it's almost certainly a slight infection and possibly a bit of an underdone potato ingrown nail, but the Dettol soakings and the Savlon seem to be helping; I love British topicals, they work so much better than American ones. My ComicMix column is up, but for some reason this photo didn't post:



So yeah, Eric and Laura, it's about Baum (specifically his book The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus).

Hmm, maybe if I can handle the walking we'll get some wine too, so I can practice with the wine review generator (via Gerard).

0 comments: