Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Birthday Boys (and Girls)

Happy 46th birthday to my wonderful husband, Robin Riggs! Rob shares a birthday with at least two other comics folks we know, Leonard Kirk (with whom he partnered for over 4 years on Supergirl back when it was being written by Peter David, whose youngest daughter Caroline celebrated her 5th birthday yesterday) and Paul Jenkins. I think there's a fourth comics industry luminary with a 6 December birthday but I can't remember who it is (Tom Spurgeon lists Frank Springer and Claire Wendling as also having their birthdays on this date, but I'm pretty sure someone else does as well). It's also the 71st birthday of The Firesign Theatre's David Ossman, whom I've been proud to know for the last quarter century or so; I hope the recent flooding in WA isn't affecting Whidbey Island that much by today.

0 comments: