Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I had a nice long, very good (I think) interview today, so fingers crossed again. I heard from my last remaining coworker that my successor was let go today, so my final three obligatory days at the old job would appear to be actually DOING that old job again rather than training someone else, although I'll doubtless wind up training my coworker before saying my (please god) final goodbyes. I can't describe how much stress this nonsense has created. It's the kind of stress that affects me physically even if I manage to wipe it from my mind; for the past couple days I feel like I have the bends, and I can't seem to stop sneezing. And I'd just started remembering what my life was like without this sort of thing, too! Ah well, this too shall pass. Part of me wishes I could take off for Disneyland, but...



No escaping, I suppose. Disneyland sign generator via Gerard, once more.

0 comments: