Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Yes, I know, I haven't done the promised blogaround yet. This afternoon for sure, if I don't decide to go shoppies, which I probably won't because my boss just called me on a Sunday at home asking what time his dental appointment is tomorrow, which info I informed him and emailed his wife during, you know, working hours on Friday. So now I'm in a bad mood, and it's a good job I was able to accomplish so much this morning like marinating the meat for dinner and doing the washing up from yesterday and finally catching up on finances and almost catching up on comics organization and actually spending time with my husband. But now it's afternoon, and the baseball games are starting shortly, so I'll hurriedly leave you with the vague promise of a post-game blogaround and a link to Statetris (via Eszter), at which I amazingly suck.

0 comments: