Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, September 10, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

It's a good feeling, being more or less caught up with things. Not with my ComicMix stuff, mind you, but with the Phase II rollout on everyone's minds I'm not liable to be chased for news stories (not that I ever was, they're nice and laid back that way) and I can whip out the rest of my column when I get home tonight. For those keeping track, I'm on Huge-Ass Project Phase III letter "K", hoping to complete the alphabet by the end of the month, and after that who knows. Maybe I can finally file away all those client papers and folders sitting in that other office since the people in charge of them got let go in the last couple purges. Of course, that's dependent upon me being able to be away from my desk for more than a couple of minutes. But at least by that time my legs and hip should be in much better shape thanks to the physical therapy. Today Augie's blog led me to Sproing, but I like Seekadoo (which appeared as a clickthrough ad while Sproing was loading) a lot better.

0 comments: