Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, August 06, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, it was a terrific weekend with lots of stuff accomplished, but unfortunately my phone battery ran low at 5 AM so I'm up now. Good job I don't really have to be anywhere today besides the fruit and veggie place (I made baked chicken with a dynamite sauce and lots of veggies yesterday so we're out of pretty much everything). Besides catching up on more sleep and more reading (today's goal: finish the DC comp box and finally place my four weeks' worth of non-DC orders with Midtown, once the new comics release list for this Wednesday comes out), I'd like to get around to writing a couple news items for ComicMix, but no promises. Still, this keyboard shortcut might come in handy:



Yeah, another Glass Giant special, brought to you by Gerard.

0 comments: