Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm afraid I'm not feeling very silly. Not only has Melissa McEwan also resigned from her part-time position as a technical advisor to the Edwards campaign, but there's a nasty ice storm around NYC, worst it seems around the Bronx and lower Westchester County where I commute. My morning journey took me 45 minutes and was probably the most dangerous I've ever had, and I'm not looking forward to going back. I'm hoping to get out of here after the salter trucks have been through and before the wind picks up, and likely I'll be taking Interstate 95 to the Deegan Expressway to go home so I don't have to deal with any local roads until I'm on home turf. At times like this I prefer to hide in the realm of fantasy, so I herewith present the Random Anime Plot Generator (via Gerard). Mine said, "In a hellish future world a young brooding hero travels on an eternal quest, acquiring one/two loyal companions while seeking wealth and fortune and does battle with evil demon psychic overlord and his lieutenants and triumphing, moves on to the next installment. The End" See? Nothing about ice storms.

0 comments: