Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, January 19, 2007

Silly Site o' the Day

I keep adding to my remembrance of Leah, on this day when her earthly remains will be buried, not only as I gather more tribute posts to list at the bottom but because I keep recalling more and more wonderful things about her. Would that all of us leave such a legacy! I've dedicated my column for the pop culture startup site (whose debut is imminent, and boy will comic book fans be happy when they see some of the names slated to participate) to Leah, and renamed it "It's All Good" as that was one of her favorite expressions. And that characterizes my thoughts of her as well. She's the angel on my shoulder now, kibbitzing and making snarky remarks and always smiling while I "talk" to her in my thoughts. This blog is, of course, also dedicated to her, as anyone who subscribes to the RSS feed via Bloglines has probably already seen in Pen-Elayne's subtitle. So, let's see what Silly Site she'd pick today out of my pile... how about Litterbox's Bag of Bones (via Diane)? It's a little old amd a little loud, but hey, it's got cats so It's All Good.

0 comments: