Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Comfy Cozy

One of my holiday-season (birthday/anniversary/Christmas) gifts to Robin was some picture lights to affix to his mum's paintings which are hanging in our living room, which we purchased last weekend at Ikea and which he put together earlier this week. He was hoping to have the fiber optic tree up around mid-week as well but discovered the bulb had blown out, and we didn't have a chance to buy a new one until today (it was only in the fourth place we looked). Now the living room is finally the way we want it for the holidays. I don't know how well you'll be able to see this movie I took with the digital camera (i.e., no sound) from my recliner, as it's by lamplight, but if it works (apparently things take awhile to process now on YouTube) I hope it gives you some idea of what things now look like in that part of our living room in the evenings when we draw the curtains.



Here's a still photo of the table o' plenty, which is actually a table o' biscuits and sweets.



My favorite juxtaposition is the plum pudding alongside the Pocky.

0 comments: