Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Lots of stuff to get to, including a major mega meta post that's been at least a week in coming, but with one thing and another (the ankle, the playoffs, my boss being back and a coworker being on vacation for two weeks meaning I'm taking up unexpected slack, and an Actual Paying Writing Gig to be Named Later) blogging hasn't been my priority. Thanks for understanding. Today is my "baby" brother's birthday, and in his honor I present the Random Management Statement Generator (via Gerard). After all, "we need to diversify strategic relationships!" I have no idea if Jay talks like that at the office, but he is a yuppie management type so he may very well. I know he doesn't talk like that around me, at any rate. Happy birthday, Jay!

0 comments: