Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Yesterday was one of the few days in the year when I'm glad I don't work in Manhattan at the moment. I was lucky to only encounter one person yesterday who wanted to wallow in "where were you then?" conversation about a day whose horrors I'd really prefer not to remember but which are nonetheless seared into my brain for the rest of my life, even if I was in midtown rather than the Wall Street area. [And lefty blogs were just as bad, particularly the ones that chose to run photos of people leaping from the Twin Towers to their deaths; I'd successfully managed to avoid viewing these horrific photos for five years until you bozos decided to post them without so much as a warning.] So can we, you know, drop the morbid nostalgia craze now?



Classic Car Grill Sign Generator via the Generator Blog.

0 comments: