Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 22, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

One of the only good things about working in an office that's suffered the attrition this place has is that there's nobody around to swipe personal things out of my office when I'm not there, so my cell phone I'd forgotten yesterday was still sitting on my desk this morning, at which I breathed a sigh of relief. And the spot on my windshield that I thought was a "ding" of sorts, as it didn't rub off yesterday afternoon, turned out to be a bit of sticky sap from one of the acorns the squirrels have been dropping on my and Lillian's cars in our home driveway, and washed off fairly easily this morning (in fact, the combination of the dew, the sap, and my windshield washer may have actually lubricated my wipers, as the left one didn't drag and smear as it often does). And the weather's gorgeous and the weekend's coming up and I actually slept for and "tonight's the night the world begins again" and so life, at the moment, is good.

Except for my shoulder. Have I mentioned my shoulder's bothering me?

Ah well, never mind. How about some Friday fun? I've been playing with silly signs today:



The warning sign generator is care of, you guessed it, the Generator Blog. Lots of fun symbols from which to choose, so I want to see some creativity out there! :)

0 comments: