Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, September 08, 2006

Obligatory Misnamed "Meme" Response

Yesterday was The Truffle's birthday, so I'm actually going to answer her "tagging" me with the latest blogospheric pass-around, the Book "Meme." (For the record, a series of questions passed around among blogs is not a meme. This is a meme.) I'm going to try to say it with pictures and links.

A book that changed my life:



A book I've read more than once:



A book I would take with me if I were stuck on a desert island:



A book that made me laugh:



A book that made me cry:



A book I wish had been written:



A book I wish had never been written:



A book I've been meaning to read:



I'm currently reading:



Whew - at least I didn't have to talk about books, I still have half a dozen review copies sent to me over the last couple years whose covers haven't even been cracked. I miss being able to lift hard covers...

0 comments: