Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Robin fixed my Bluetooth! It always helps to be taught how to work the volume control; not everything electronic is self-explanatory or user-friendly. Just in time for me to call him up on my morning commute bitch about the nasty little accident that tied up the northbound Henry Hudson/Saw Mill. At least six emergency vehicles and someone on a stretcher; I shuddered. Heaven forfend that make other drivers think, though; whilst going 60mph in the fast lane of the Cross County, I kept getting cut off by weaving SUV drivers with obvious phallic issues needing to go 70+ (well beyond the speed limit) who kept passing me on the right then sliding smack into the "3 second" safety zone I try to maintain between me and the vehicle ahead. Made me want to recommend that everyone take this safe driving video test. I turned the annoying sound off so I'll have to wait until I get home to take the test myself.

0 comments: