Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Oh frabjous day, callooh callay, I chortle in my joy! A coughless chortle, yet! Well, I'm not entirely over this horrid illness, but I haven't had any major fits yet, just a single cough here and there. And I have my full voice back! Still, I'm nowhere near 100%, so I'm not going near the stationary bike yet, and I didn't bring the Buckley's with me but I do have cough drops and another lemon to do my hot water/honey/lemon routine again, as that seemed to help a lot yesterday. Anyway, it's nice to be able to take deep breaths again and not collapse into coughing spasms. And just as spring is in the air! Here's a handy sunrise and sunset calculator if you want to keep track of the lengthening days, via Hanan Levin.

0 comments: