Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Light blogging continues for as long as my cough remains (although I will of course try to have something up later for Blog Against Sexism Day/International Women's Day). Even the Buckley's doesn't appear to be helping that much. Bought a small plastic jar of honey yesterday, so I can have hot water with lemon and honey throughout the day now. Hoping the warming weather will finally mean the end of this lingering nightmare. It surely didn't help that I had to stand in the lobby of our office building for an hour yesterday (with no jacket) changing the lobby sign as people kept coming in and going out the front door right next to the sign. Oh well, if I have to suffer so do you, so have a Hamster Dance courtesy of Mark Evanier, and don't say you haven't been warned.

0 comments: