Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Upcoming Pen-Events

Just a heads-up that March madness will soon be upon us, and I do plan (despite perpetually falling behind in blog-skimming) to repeat my Estrogen Month celebrations once more (although on a much smaller scale than last year) and add a few more women to the blogroll. If you want to start perusing the women-written blogs I've bookmarked for consideration so far, they're in the Where the Women Are sections of my Bloglines subscriptions (also and always accessible via my sidebar where it says "Where are all the women bloggers who aren't on the blogroll below? Many are here!"). Goodness knows I won't have the time to give many of them a second look in the next couple weeks, I haven't even begun to review all the blogs listed in the Koufax nominations! I hope the lefty blogosphere realizes what an embarrassment of riches we have in all these wonderful and articulate voices.

Also, although we've been considering purchasing a laptop in preparation for going to England in a few months, chances are I will feel much more like visiting with Robin's family and our friends than blogging, so I'm prepared to take an eight-day hiatus from bloggie stuff from May 12 through May 19. If you wish to be a Pen-Elayne guest blogger during that time, please email me (e-address at sidebar) so we can set you up with the keys to the castle, as it were. Knowledge of Blogger's edit window is a big plus, and willingness to post at least one bit of new content every day is mandatory.

0 comments: