Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Silly Site o' the Day

Long workdays (another 11-hour day yesterday!) have caused me not only to fall behind in blog reading and skimming, but to drop off in posting ability. With my boss on a business trip next week, then out of the country the following two weeks, I should be able to catch up soon, and I thank you for your understanding and patience. (Do they still say that on the subways? I always used to think, "yeah, as if I have a choice...") Now if I can only shake the fog from my head. My theory is that it's seeping in from the outside, this entire area is under a Dense Fog Alert at the moment and visibility is like maybe half a block. The drive to the office was very romantic, though! But, um, dangerous. Anyway, via Carolyn Ibis in email, today's site generates another of my favorite things, fake error messages.

0 comments: