Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Liberal Coalition Top Ten
Week of 12/18 thru 12/24/05

I've reorganized my Liberal Coalition blogroll on my left-hand sidebar, as I found myself a bit behind on it and several members have shifted around (Keith Kisser has gone on hiatus, Clonecone is posting again, both Leah and The Farmer have their own blog feeds so they're added individually and Corrente moves to Group Blogs) and I also wanted to make sure it was correct in case we vote in any new members (LC people, please see recent posts about that on our mailing list; if you can't get onto the list please ask NTodd for assistance!). Now that I'm caught up with bloggy goodness I can pay it forward!

Bora aka Coturnix is hosting the next Carnival of the Liberals, so be sure to get your submissions to him by 5 PM Eastern time on January 3 in order to be considered for inclusion! I've tried to keep up with all the carnivals but the carousels are making me dizzy, so it's all I can do to keep my promise to try and do these weekly Top Tens (and of course my daily Silly Sites)... Oh, Bora also has a great post about blogs and schools.

Bryant did another Finger Puppet Theatre, in case you're keeping track. I loved the changing designs from panel to panel!

Clonecone is back with a Fond Farewell to the Fourth (Amendment).

Tena brings tidings of comfort and joy!

Check out T. Rex's conservative media bias timeline. He also debunks the myth about rich people being generous.

Maru, who always makes me smile, points to a fascinating article about puzzling ancient artifacts.

Michael at Musing's Musings posts a pictogram; can you figure it out and pass it on?

Moi reaches a milestone in her family genealogical research.

Natalie Davis passes along some yummy-sounding cookie recipes, both for the oven and the soul.

NTodd exhorts us to keep fighting the good fight.

Lastly, Trish Wilson offers a Geek's Guide to Picking Up Chicks in Computer Labs.

(Okay, that's a Top 11, I added one for the holidays... after all, it's one more, innit?)

0 comments: