Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

After-Dinner Link Dump

"...now isn't that a load off your mind..."

Still have to tackle reading or skimming over a thousand posts in my News+Views Guys section, and almost a hundred Group Blog posts, but I wanted to pass on these goodies while I remembered. First, a pretty picture that utterly cracked me up:



It's by Eric Gjovaag - click on his photo to read the entry. My caption: "I'm a little muddled; the Munchkins called me because someone dropped a TARDIS on the Witch of the East -- and there's the TARDIS, and here you are, and here's your companion, and that's all that's left of..." Oh, uh, 'scuse me.

Wil Wheaton is da man - da modren man!!

Julia is on fire today. I am so thankful that the blogosphere has enabled me to become friendly with this extraordinary woman and her family.

Lindsay, the platinum powerhouse whom I'm also thankful I've had the pleasure of meeting and greeting a few times, reminds us of some commemmorations coming up next week.

The Poor Man blind us all with the science of wankers and wignuts.

It's not just Natalie Bennett's London, it's My London Your London - makes me wistful to be across the pond again.

*snicker* ADHDTV...

I agree with Susie about the Tao of Steve. I can think of someone else who probably does as well.

At After School Snack, Elise speaks her mind about fatsuitsploitation and Matt puts a cherry on top.

Lance recalls his junior deerslayer days.

And I fear this is so, so me, so I'm going to try writing something for it.

0 comments: