Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Silly Site o' the Day

Definitely silly of me to think I could take the car in at 7:30 this morning to have the replacement thingamabobby installed and still get to work before my boss noticed I wasn't there. Note to self: Never again make personal appointments when boss is in town... okay, make that, in the country... Not only that, but apparently he expects me to leave the building on a regular basis to supervise exterior maintenance, while at the same time being at my desk to answer his (and my) phone. Nice trick if one can manage it. She's a secretary! A property manager! A personal assistant! A floor wax! A dessert topping! The weekend (only a 2-day affair for me, we don't get Columbus Day as a holiday although all our tenants will be out) can't come soon enough for me. Meantime, here's some Spamusement for you, courtesy of Alexander at After School Snack.

0 comments: